22 January 2009

She's Growing UP

When MaryAnn is the age Rebecca is now Rebecca could be married or serving a mission, but I will still have a little girl who is growing up. Rebecca is looking forward to being in Young Women's before the end of the year, and likes to remind us the she won't be able to come to Webelos anymore, because she will be at "HER" activity.

Meridian Magazine showcased MormonAD video's today, and it reminded me how much I enjoyed reading the New Era when I was a young women, and Rebecca has already been asking me to get the New Era for her to read. WOW, my little girl really is growing up! This was one of my favorite MormonAd's - I have always been my own person, my own kind of beautiful, and what a wonderful gift of identity I have been given to love myself for who I am. I hope that I am able to instill that gift in my children.

No comments: