19 May 2012

It’s Here–It’s Here–It’s Here!

 

My book arrived today! I am so happy with the way that it turned out!

I have been working diligently for the past couple of months on this scrapbook to take to the McKenzie reunion next weekend. I love being a investigative reporter, digging through pictures and trying to piece together stories to turn into beautiful digital scrapbook pages. I am so excited to be able to share this one with my extended family at the reunion next weekend.

Eternal Marriage - Let Me Scrapbook<br />

This is the cover of the book. I had it printed as an  8 x 8 softcover at VIOVIO.com. The processing and shipping turnaround was great. The cover of the actual book looks more green than blue – but the rest of the colors in the book look just like on the screen. The price was amazing – this book has 34 pages and it cost less than $20!

I’ve been using Snapfish to publish my books – but I think I am switching to Viovio now. I have no complaints about Snapfish, their user interface is better than Viovio, and if you watch for coupons and sales you can get great deals. Viovio’s book designer was kind of a pain to use, but I uploaded this book as a PDF and that was so simple and the price is right!

No comments: