10 May 2012

My crazy day . . . come and gone

Another day has come and gone – and I crazy one at that. Co-op is the only thing right now that we have to get up and get gone for – and I love that. I really enjoy sleeping in and snuggling with my kids in the morning. We left the house this morning with dishes still on the table, we did put all the food away though.

Co-op itself was crazy with trying to get the rest of the pictures needed for the yearbook, and figure out what classes are going to be offered next semester. I volunteered to teach 3 different classes, so I won’t know for awhile which one I am teaching, it just depends on how the schedule works itself out for all the different teachers and levels and classes. I’m glad we have such amazing directors who figure all the at out and keep the co-op running so smoothly.

I had another silly doctors appointment. It kind of drives me crazy to drive 20 minutes to pee in a cup, get my blood pressure taken, and see the doctor for 5 minutes. I can feel the baby kick, I have not symptoms, and no questions, so I’m out the door for the 20 minute drive home. I’d rather have been sleeping, which is exactly what I did as soon as I walked in the door. (My 2 older girls were already napping, while the young kids entertained themselves with the X-BOX, what’s wrong with this picture, nothing!)

An hour later I had to wake up and take the girls to a choir activity. I sat in the car and used my laptop. At least I was able to get a few things done.

When we got home again it was time to eat a late late dinner, read scriptures and then I actually joined Brad and the kids in playing a game. Trek to Zion is the game I got the family for Easter, and I’ve never had a chance to play it yet. It was fun, and we had a great time, and I almost won.

Thankfully my husband loaded the dishwasher before heading to bed, while I indexed my batch for the day (I should do 3 more before they expire, oops) and wrote my blog post.

Good Night!

No comments: