03 May 2012

On the Road Again

I wonder if my kids have ever even heard this song by Willie Nelson. I grew up listening to him and often think of the refrain to this song as we head out on a trip.




Rebecca, Emily, and I took off this afternoon and headed to SLC. We had a pleasant trip and enjoyed listening to C.S. Lewis' A Horse and His Boy. It rained off and on for the first couple of hours our our trip – but as it began to clear up we were treated to a faint rainbow. I took this picture while driving down the freeway – and the rainbows was very faint, but it looked just like we were driving to the end of the rainbow.
WP_002326
This picture is for Brad, when he rented a car we got a KIA, but when I rent cars I get the really nice ones, like the Gold Malibu!
WP_002327
We are excited to attend the TJED Forum for the next two days!

ps. MaryAnn always tells me no ponytails when I’m combing her hair, so I usually give in, but since Isaac brought me ponytail holders this morning I put them in her hair anyway. About 10 minutes later she came to me and said, “I like Ponytails!”

No comments: